Effective date: April 1, 2019
Your privacy is important to us. It is Keppninni’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website: https://www.keppninni.com.
Keppninni (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the www.keppninni.com website (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”).
Visitor Data Collection
By visiting this website, we collect data in order to gain insight into the usage of our website. In addition, we may occasionally show advertisements to people who have visited our website. Furthermore, we collect data to provide and improve our Service to you.
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Keppninni uses the collected data for various purposes:
In order to process your payment, personal data may be passed on to the payment processor. All payments are processed by Mollie B.V. .For more information on the privacy practise of Mollie B.V. , please visit https://www.mollie.com/nl/privacy.
All data is transferred over a secure and encrypted connection. We will share transaction data with our payment services provider only to the extent necessary for processing your payments, refunds, or dealing with payment queries.
In order to ship your order, your personal details will be passed on to Promosupport. Your name, address and contact details may then be handed over to the carrier in your country of destination. Shipments are made by PostNL, which may at their discretion hand over parcels to other carriers particularly for international shipping. For more information on the privacy practise of PostNL, please visit https://www.postnl.nl/privacy-verklaring/.
We may show you advertisements on third party platforms based on your order. When we use data for marketing, personal data is (pseudo-)anonymized prior to usage. For instance, Facebook remarketing data is hashed prior to use.
- To provide and maintain the Service.
- To notify you about changes to our Service.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so.
- To provide customer care and support.
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service.
- To monitor the usage of the Service.
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
Keppninni would never sell your data nor share your data with any party that is not involved in the processes described above.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred and maintained on computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Netherlands and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Netherlands and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
Keppninni may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation.
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Keppninni.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service.
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public.
- To protect against legal liability.
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.
Hotjar is used to develop a deeper understanding of the usage of our website, so we can further enhance the user experience and our service to you. Data(samples) may be collected in the form of visitor recordings, heatmaps and feedback forms. We have taken the following measures to protect your data:
- An agreement into Data Processing with Hotjar has been dealt.
- We have taken measures to anonymize personally identifiable data. We do not capture keystrokes and have excluded potential sources of personal data from recordings.
- Should (despite the measures taken) personal data end up in Hotjar, we will delete the entire recording upon discovery.
Hotjar is fully compliant with European data protection laws, and takes strict measures to protect your data. For more information on the privacy practise of Hotjar, please visit https://www.hotjar.com/privacy.
Links to other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
We respect children’s privacy, therefore our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information from children under age 18. Elsewhere on the site, you have represented and warranted that you are either 18 years of age or using the website with supervision of a parent or guardian. If you are under age of 18, please do not submit any personal information to us, and rely on a parent or guardian to assist you. If we become aware that we have collected personal data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
If you have any questions about this privacy-related topics, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can always ask us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; this request is always free. Further(unfounded or excessive) request may be subject to a reasonable fee. We may withhold information that you request to the extent permitted by law. We will ask you to supply the requested data within one month. Data for information or portability requests will be provided in a suitable electronic format. To submit a request, please contact us.
- In addition, you may instruct us to adjust, remove or transfer your data to another party(data portability).
- You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for other purposes than processing your order and/or complying with legal requirements. To submit a request, please contact us.